Eboni Cosmetics Lavender Whipped Body Butter-150g
Why not try this 100% natural, ethically sourced, naturally fragranced, vegan, and handmade Lavender Whipped Body Butter for nourished, moisturised skin and hair!
Packed with organic shea butter and coconut oil from Ghana. This Lavender Whipped Body Butter is a multi-purpose moisturiser for all skin types, which can be used on dry areas, stretch marks, scars, or as a hair moisturiser.
FEATURES - 150G – ALUMINIUM TIN
- Texture: Solid in container, melts upon contact with skin
- Scent: Lavender
- Colour: White when solid, transparent on skin
- AM/PM: Both
KEY BENEFITS AND INGREDIENTS
- Nourishes and protects dry skin
- Calms irritated skin
- Packed with Vitamin E & A
- Heals burns
- Natural hair conditioner
- Soothing to skin
- Provides natural glow
- Itch relief
- Packed with Vitamin E
- Reduces frizz
Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender oil is high in antioxidants and vitamins A and E
- Anti-inflammatory ability
- Soothes eczema and dry skin
- Eliminates dandruff
- Sunburn relief
- Detoxifies skin
- Improves blood circulation
Lavender Whipped Body Butter:
- Easily absorbs into the skin leaving it silky and soft to the touch
- Great protection for all seasons and weather conditions
- Easy application, great slip and spreadable
- Little goes a long way
Apply a small amount to body or hair, for the body the product is best applied on damp skin after a bath or shower. This product is sensitive to temperatures. If it melts, mix it and put it in the fridge for a short period. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Butyrospernum Parkii (Shea butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia Miller (Lavender Essential Oil)
Psoriasis suffers are advised to patch test before use, as Shea butter encourages the regeneration of skin cells. People with psoriasis have an increased production of skin cells resulting in the build-up which is what is associated with psoriasis.
Shea butter contains natural latex, although reactions to Shea butter are quite rare, please be aware of a possible allergic reaction.